Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Advertising!

So I decided to take the plunge and splurge on an ad. And a promotion. Hopefully it works out! Lis has been great about it all, helpful and constantly (not in a bad way!) in contact with me, suggesting things and letting me know how things are going with the ad. Here's the link to her site. Notice one of my little Zippies to the right? Thats my ad! Tomorrow she'll post a piece about my store and it's items. I really hope it helps bring in more sales! I need Etsy to pick up for me...I love it, but more sales would be awesome. Remember to check into her site tomorrow and let me know what you think!

If you're interested in buying ad space from her or a promotion, just email her! She's more than willing to help you out and answer all your questions!

No comments: