Monday, February 25, 2008

Brilliant Business Plan!

Today has been a rough day. I just don't want to be at work, I need to be handing out resumes and getting my next job rolling. Not even that, I just don't have my heart in my work anymore! But it was cheered up with the delivery of a raspberry yogurt thingy which totally made my day. One of the girls here at the office got it for me...so sweet!

I love raspberries! They make it feel as though summer is here. When I was little we used to gave raspberries and ice cream at my Nana's house in the summer, so I think it all stems from that. I planted raspberry bushes (ok, twigs!) in my garden last year so I hope they have a couple more berries on them this year!

Ok. Business Plan #1: There's a company here in town that individuals can present their business plans to and if they approve them, they will fund you for 54 weeks of pay while you get set up. They will also fund for business cards, rent of office space and start up supplies. One of the girls the other night suggested that I try doing this with my wedding planning stuff. I'm really considering trying it! If it doesn't work, well at least I spent 54 weeks giving myself a head-start, I can always get a job and keep trying the wedding planning on the side.

We'll see how it goes.



I love this pictures. It's by Irene Suchocki. You gotta check out the rest of her store too...it's amazing!

No comments: