Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day of Projects

Today I've been super busy. I woke up dying to craft. I had so many ideas in my head, so many fabrics I wanted to work with, so many bags that needed to be made! It was so annoying to shower, it was going to take up all my craft time! (I did shower, don't worry :)

I'm doing a joint-effort project with another Etsy seller, Jenny Keith Hughes. She's painting several of my bags with her great art work, and we'll both be selling them, either in our Etsy shops or otherwise. I finally had time to work on making more bags for this project today and finished most of them...thank goodness! Here's the first bag we did together.



But my biggest pride today is the toys I made in the below pictures. Pika and Poko. They're bother and sister, the love buttons and safari's and they're always bothering each other. I wasn't able to get a picture of them both together, Pika was ticked off at Poko because she had told him she didn't like his tail. So separate pictures it was! These cuties and their cousins will be for sale soon in my Etsy store!







No comments: