Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Ok, so here's the thing. This post is a game. At the end of it, I'll tag several other bloggers and they'll have to do it too!!
First: Link the person that tagged you....ahem. Attention! Art4Friends tagged me!!
Then: List seven things about you.
1) I'm the oldest of eight kids. Translated: I'm the guinea pig. Or was anyways...I hope they're not still doing tests on me! Oh crap, what if they are?!
Being the oldest of this many kids has it's ups and downs. I love having siblings that I can hang out with and have a good time with. They make life interesting, even if I don't see them enough. The youngest are twins, 4 years old now, so there's a huge age gap. But they're still super cute and fun (: The downs...well, I'm sure you can think of some...
2) I've had 16 jobs since I was 15. Some of them were overlapping, I think at one point I worked three jobs.
I think this is one of the reasons I want my Etsy store to work so badly! I don't really like working for someone else. It sucks. You always have them looking over your shoulder, assessing your work, telling you to improve when you know it already...it'd be so amazing to work for myself!
3) I knew I would marry the man I now call my husband since the first moment I saw him. Seriously. I know it sounds super sappy, but it's true. One of my friends had taken me to a group get-together and as soon as I saw him, I thought "I could marry him". And I did. A year later (:
Marriage is like wine. It gets better with age.
4) I have so many dreams for my life and what I want to be "when I grow up"...it's insane. I don't think I'll ever grow up because then I won't be able to finish my list!! My biggest one I think would have to be to write (and get it published!) a novel....ok, a novel series. Which brings me to number five.
5) I've been working on writing the same book for the past three years...who's seen that Family Guy episode where Stewie is mocking Brian for taking so long in writing his novel? (I'll see if I can find the clip). That's totally me. I have so many good ideas to write down, so many plots, characters, cities and escapes...but it's so hard for me to find the time to write!! I love it. Love it love it love it! But it takes so much time and it's hard to find any to begin with. Besides, Etsy and my crafts fills me up already. But I WILL get it published one of these days. It's a fantasy novel.
6) I'm eating hot hearts right now. My hubby and I gave each other our valentines gifts early. I got: hot hearts (YUM!), The Devil Wears Prada dvd, a hair magazine (I'm going to cut it all off!!) and a super sappy love note (: I'm so spoiled (:
7) I get pretty impatient with things that don't work. So when I stick to something, you know it's worth sticking to. Like Etsy and this blog. They're fun and rewarding...after you get it going. Getting things going is tough and tiring, but once they're on a roll...it's great to look back and see what you've accomplished!
Lastly: Tag seven people you want to blog this game and let them know!!
Lasso the Moon and
Posie Gets Cozy