Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Plans and Flowers

Ok so I'm now officially obsessed with decorating for this wedding. It can be good or bad I guess. I know when it gets closer I think about it 24/7 and dream about planning and preparation. But it does keep me busy and I love love love the planning!

I found this great site for flowers, I'm not sure if Krystal is going to want real ones or silk flowers for the tables but look at these great deals!

I'm really loving the thought of cream roses with hydrangeas. And the prices really aren't bad at all!! I've never really worked with real flowers, but I'm sure I could handle it. The only thing I would be worried about would be when the flowers would arrive. I wouldn't want them to arrive too early and then be wilted, but I have people I can talk to about this issue. It's good to have friends that know stuff! (:

Yay! Tonight Krystal is coming over to discuss all the wedding plans, her expectations, budget, colors...I'm so excited! I told her to come around 7, but I think I need to call her to come earlier, I'm just to excited!



No comments: