Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Romantic In Me

This place is my dream. I'm such a romantic. The beauty of a place like this could keep me happy for hours upon hours. I seriously don't have words for how satisfied I would be to visit Tuscany or any other beauty destination like it. Sigh. We're saving for a trip ....hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later (:

I'd love to go to Greece to see the sites, I don't have a huge interest in the BIG sites, but I'd love to visit little towns and stay off the beaten track. My thoughts for our trip mostly have to do with photography. The hubby needs the history, and I'm totally up for that too.

I have family in England and have been there several times. The last time we went there we visited several castles and mansions in the area and were given the whole tour and background of the the properties. The history was AMAZZZZING!! Battles, kings visits...you name it! It was so incredible. I came back to my Socials teacher (I was still in school at the time) and was so mad at her for teaching us boring ol' Canadian history. Hopefully this next trip will be even more rewarding! I can't wait!



No comments: