Thursday, March 13, 2008


(before the mess)

Today I was reading through Murray Adams blog (she's one of my new faves) and saw that she had posted pictures of her work space. I decided that was a cool idea and in response to her call for pictures of other's work spaces, here's mine!


(after the mess)

I just have to keep telling myself that mess happens to everyone, especially crafters! It's just naaaatural!

So last night Hubby and I went to the gym. We go several times a week. If it's a "good week", I go about four or five times, if it's a "bad week" it's more like two or three.

I went for my usual run, about half hour and then on the bike until Hubby was done (10 minutesish?). He decided to go and look at this quad he's wanting to buy and I drove home.

Cobie needed a walk so I let her on the road and we started to go our normal route. I still had energy from the gym (you know, that adrenalin rush) and so I started jogging. Before I knew it, we had passed our normal route, gone a couple blocks further and then looped back home. I ran the whole way!! WOOOOOO!!

I've always loved running. I tried to run outside last year and it was so different than running on a treadmill that it really discouraged me. This time I paced myself and ran the entire way and I'm SO pumped! I'm definitely starting to run outside this spring and summer (:

Sorry, there were multiple subjects in this post (:

2 comments:

zabrina said...

My workspace is also a mess all the time, I just clean when I finish or to take pictures! My treadmill is just for decoration...my doctor said I need to exercise...I should do like you!!!
Thanks so much for visiting!!!
Hugs,

Smarty Pants said...

Thanks for sharing your workspace! I posted some pics of mine this week, in all it's disasterous glory!
http://moonbeamarts.blogspot.com/