Monday, April 28, 2008

Creative Cravings!

Do you ever get that feeling that something great is going to happen? It feels the same as when you have a word on the tip of your tongue but you can't quite remember what it is. I have this feeling today. I feel anxious and excited and really have no idea why! It could be about that job interview I had last Thursday, or maybe it's something more on the creative side. Maybe I'm about to make it big with KatelynJane...Maybe!

I've been reading through my blogroll, focusing more on the inspirational and creative blogs (which, now that I think about it, is actually most of them). I've been getting super excited to create something. I feel like there's something there, something at the edge of my mind that I can't quite reach, that will help improve my store, sell more, bring more business. I'm just not sure what it is yet! It's killin' me!

I want to go home, sew, create, brainstorm, promote...anything CREATIVE! I don't want to be stuck here in the office, trying to figure this paper work out.

Maybe I should just quit my job, go home, take a week to regroup and create and enjoy life and then pursue another job. Oh right, this probably sounds trite to you guys because I haven't been telling you what's been going on with my job lately. To put it in a nut shell: I've been on the edge of quitting for a week now, sick of being taken advantage of, and ready to move on to new adventures because of the "advantage taking".

Besides, my sister is in town this week! Wouldn't it be amazing to spend the week together, enjoying the beautiful weather, sipping Tim Hortons Coffee and venting about our mother? Sounds good to me! She has other friends too, so while she'd visit them, I'd be sewing! Perfect plan!

Now...to just to work up the guts to quit...

2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

Katelyn- you have a wonderful attitude! Go ahead...quit your job and have a wonderful week with your sister! (Of course, I can easily say "quit" from way over here!:) Have a great week!

katelynjane said...

Wow, thanks! Haha, yeah, it's so easy to say "I'm going to quit" too. Then comes the hard part of actually doing it :D