Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Blog + Prizes = Amazing :D


I've made a decision. It's a big one, I know. And I'm a bit nervous about it. What if I lose my readers? What if it's NOT better?

I'm moving my blog. Yep, over to Wordpress.com. I didn't know when I was starting a blog that I should look into different blog sites first. I just boldly went where it seemed everyone had gone before me. Blogspot. Now it seems as though this isn't the place for me, it was a good start, a good intro, but now it's time to move onwards. To bigger better things. (Don't kill me Blogspot workers!).

And to make it official, I'm having a contest! Check out the new blog! I can't wait to pick the winner next week, so leave your comment and cross your fingers!

I'll be checking into this blog still now and then, but please change your links ect to my new blog since that will be my base from now on! YAY!

And please don't leave me! I really have appreciated all my readers here, your comments, encouragement, advice and smiles. So please follow me over to Wordpress!

3 comments:

Grandy said...

Just to make sure I'm doing it right (I'm not very good with following directions) I'm commenting here too. Congrats on the move!!

Anonymous said...

messrs limm breakout theoretic targeting natak explores sanwei central controller ultra
lolikneri havaqatsu

Sterling Silver Jewellery said...

Silver Jewellery creations are amazing invention for world. I like you post for jewelry here. If you have more information about topic please email me.

Santosh