Thursday, November 1, 2007


I'm an Etsy fanatic. For those who don't know what Etsy is, it's an amazing resource for entrepreneurs and shoppers. It's filled with unique little stores, all created to fit the sellers personality and a plethora of items to buy. It's Ebay for the crafty person. Ebay without the bidding. Ebay with a great community and amazing personality. It's Ebay on happy pills!

Why am I obsessed? Just take a quick gander around Etsy and you'll know why. It's filled with absolutely everything you could imagine. There's quilts, bags, kids toys, jewelery, food, soaps, candles, costumes and crafting supplies. You want it? It's on Etsy.com. The best part is, it's completely unique. Not only the site itself but the creations beyond it's doors.

Take one of my favorite stores for example, Julianna Holowka. She sells lamps...shaped like a mace. That's right, a medieval weapon. Sounds strange? Maybe. But it's ingenious and presented and designed in a way that it's beautiful.



It's not only the shopping that I love about Etsy, I'm also an Etsy seller, which means I have all the excuses in the world for being glued to the site. My husband thinks I'm obsessed but hopefully one day all this effort will pay of! If you're curious, stop on by my store, leave a note if you want to or just take a peek at my bags!

Keep peeking in here too! I'll be posting a blog as often as I can (:

No comments: