Thursday, February 28, 2008

Risky Survivors



It's Risk night baby! All the guys and their wives are coming to our house this time. We play games a lot don't we? It's a good way to visit and to get to know each other. Us girls are going to watch Survivor too. I'm not really into that show, mainly because we don't have cable so the channel we have to watch it on is a bit fuzzy. But the girls that are coming are in a Survivor Pool at work, so I guess it's important for them to keep caught up! I do like the show, so it's not like I'm not going to enjoy my self.

The hubby's running to the store to get some chips and munchies so there's going to be lots of food and drinks. I'm all about food!

Oh, and just because the guys are playing a game of "world domination" doesn't mean we're into that politically :b Just thought I'd clarify!

No comments: