Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!


It's finally Friday! The tough week is almost over (ok, there's still like seven hours until the day is over, but still!). Actually, these past couple of days have been ok, I've been getting my good attitude back and looking forward to the new job-adventures ahead.

I've had a good response from one of my resumes so hopefully that means I'll have an interview early next week. HOPEFULLY Tuesday...I don't think I can wait much longer than that! I'm dying to start a new job and leave this drama behind. I'm not into drama unless it's a movie. Then at least it's over within a couple hours.

One of the girls brought me Mini-Eggs today (: She's such a sweetie. Chocolate makes me happy(ier).

I can't wait for tomorrow, the hubby is going sledding (fyi: not tobogganing, the motorized 'sledding') so I have plans to brainstorm more with Krystal. We have a couple flower shops to visit and some more ideas to go over. She was trying to think of what to do with her favors, she has a few little things she wants to give the guests and didn't know how to bundle them up. I thought that we could put them in little brown bags with ribbon handles and stamp the front with this great calligraphy stamp I have. We'll have to see what she thinks. Hopefully we'll be starting to make the center pieces soon and I'll post pictures! I would tell you what they're going to be like, but I think pictures will be better (:

I've decided I need to make curtains for my sewing room. I already have some, but the pull down ones are so old and ugly, I need something funky! Check out Martha Stewart's instructions! I love her!

No comments: