Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sisters!


For the first time in a long time, I had a whole day to spend with my little sister. She's only 13 and is craving attention from us older siblings and I was so glad to have a full day to pay her attention!

I went out to the parents farm early (ok, not early...like 10) for a cup of tea and cinnamon buns, had a good talk with my mom and some joking around with the younger kids. Then my sister and I headed back into town for some shopping at our favorite stores. We spend a few hours browsing through all the tempting merchandise and then came to my house for lunch, a movie and to bake cup-cakes!

We watched The Devil Wears Prada, a movie the hubby bought me for Valentines, and relaxed while the cup-cakes were baking. I've actually never made cup-cakes before...can you believe it?

Tiss, my little sister, was so happy to have a day away from the farm and to spend it doing girl stuff and I was content to see her satisfied and refreshed.

No comments: