Friday, February 15, 2008

So I was checking out my daily blogs...because I'm addicted and have to slack from work (it's FRIDAY!!!)... and I came across a contest that Design*Sponge is running. Has anyone else checked it out? Are any of you entering? In case you're interested, here's the link (: It looks great!! I'm thinking of entering even though I don't have that much time left. I was having a great brainstorm the other night about doing something for the house, so I might enter it if it turns out ok. I'll have to post pictures too.

Speaking of pictures. I really do need to get a new camera. I was looking at the Cannon Rebel before and loved the feel and look of it, I'm thinking it's almost time to splurge.

Don't forget to check out my favorite blogs to the side!! I love reading them every evening, they always put something interesting up!

No comments: