Monday, March 3, 2008

I was just talking to my brother, a tough 19 year old that works on a road building crew. He asked for prayer for his co-worker, Travis, who's girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and has to go in for surgery. Several of her organs are infected and there is a high risk she may lose the baby or her own life during this operation. My brother was crying, completely torn up, which isn't like him.

I believe in prayer and I believe that it's powerful. I've seen prayer answered in unexplainable ways and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there's a big and loving God listening to my every word, no matter how mumbo-jumbo it may be (:

If you're the praying kind, please send up a quick word for Travis and his beautiful girlfriend.

God can do miracles, all we need to do is ask.

PS: Whenever I talk about God to people I don't know, I'm always afraid they think I'm preaching at them. I'm not like that, I don't like thumping people on the head with my faith. Please don't think I'm here to pump you with religion :)

No comments: