Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Wedding!

My new sister-in-law-to-be has asked me to be in charge of her wedding decorations (Yay! Another one!) and I've been brainstorming for ideas. Her colors are Chocolate Brown and Voilet. I have yet to find out if this is a deep color or light so mostly I've been concentrating on the brown and coming up with original favor ideas. Here's what I've come up with for the favors:

Personalized Jones Bottles
Personalized M&M's


I know, I know, it's not that original. But I'm just getting started (:

Then for table centerpieces I'd like to go with the picture below as well as walnuts and t-lights. The table itself would be mostly browns and then I'd like the chair covers to be white or ivory with a violet bow.



We'll have ivory tooling from the ceiling to make a tent-like atmosphere, perhaps some violet colored Chinese lanterns here and there to bring in the color more.

More ideas to come!

No comments: