Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring!!

I went out into the yard today to play with Cobes, our pup. She's dying for attention and was so excited to have someone to attack back there.

A bug bit me while I was back there. The gardening bug (: I can't wait to get started on my garden!! My hubby's Grandma gave me a $60 gift certificate for a flower catalog and I'm going to spend every single penny of it one of these days!

I'm not great at gardening, really. I love it and am out there every minute of the day at first, and then it becomes too much work later on and the garden starts failing. Usually it's because of all the weeding. I need to get over that though and I'm making it a goal for this year (maybe it's the second one I forgot before...).

This year I'm going to put a fence up against the green wall. I had a perfect garden last year and then the dogs decided it was the perfect run for them and ruined all of my plants. That was a bit discouraging. But it's not going to happen again this year!



2 comments:

renee anne said...

aww thank you so much for your kindness!

the note book idea is a good one!

i can just never be bothered turning the lights back on!

hehe i love the image of the flower bed with the potential it has heheh

x

katelynjane said...

Thanks! I can't wait until I can actually plant these flowers!!