Friday, April 4, 2008

Ever Changed Your Blog Layout?

I've been thinking lately that I need to change my blog format. I tried this once and when I had a new code in the proper place, it told me that I would lose all my links if I didn't save them. Is this a hard process? Do I need to write down all my links and then re-enter them?

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm trying to find a blog banner that will STUN my audience :D Have you seen All Sort's banner?? SO AMAZING! I'd love to have something like that, something that wow's you as soon as you click onto the page.

I have a place for a banner on this set-up, but it's only at the top of my entries...and it just isn't bold enough or big enough for me. I don't want something huge, but I'd love something more noticeable.

I'm all about the flahsy-flashy.

Once I figure out how this goes, I'll write an entry on what I found out (:

2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

Katelyn- that banner is totally awesome! I'm with you- I'd love a look that pops out at you!

katelynjane said...

It's amazing hey?? (I say hey a lot). A friend is making one for me, I'm hoping that she can do something that poppy-outy!